See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Shovel/Excavator Operator Kalgoorlie
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Currently have multiple opportunities for Experienced Face Shovel Operators with a great attitude to commence work near Kalgoorlie.
The successful Open Face Shovel Operators will have at least three years experience on the following machinery:
- Face Shovel CAT 6060, 6040
The successful candidate will also:
- Have a current HR Drivers License
- Have a current National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
- Face Shovel Competency
- Be willing to undergo a Pre-Employment Medical
- Cert IV Training & Assessing
In return, they can offer:
- FIFO Perth to site
- Above Market Hourly Rate
- 2/1 Roster
- Accommodation and meals supplied
- Ongoing work available
Do you really want this job, or are you like 99% of the people out there who think just sending a resume will get you an interview? Make sure your resume is updated to match what the advertiser, One Key Resources is asking for. Make sure the words ‘demolition’, ‘HR License’ and ‘Face Shovel Competency’ are in your resume or your application could be automatically rejected.
This job for multiple opportunities for Experienced Face Shovel Operators with a great attitude to commence work near Kalgoorlie. Stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords mentioned in the ad.
Would you like to apply to this job?
If you are searching for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization,Click the apply button for this great opportunity!Apply for Engineering Maintenance Manager Capcoal Surface Operations Australia
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player