If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Servicemen Jobs Saraji Mine
Excellent Pay + Meals & Accommodation Provided
Benefits of Role:
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Weekly Pay
- Meals and accommodation provided
About the Role:
Readi has exciting opportunities for Serviceman to service & maintain heavy earthmoving equipment. These are Bus-in-Bus-out positions from Queensland, so candidates close to these locations are preferred. Position is located at Saraji mine, for 3 months work on a 7:7 days shift, workshop based serviceman. The successful application will hold a RII Servicing Mine Plant and Equipment (RIISAM212) and have previous coal mining experience with CAT ancillary.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Be mechanically minded
- Demonstrate experience in the service and maintenance of Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Have a commitment to zero harm in the workplace and act in a safe manner at all times
- Have a “Can-Do” Attitude that ensures our clients expectations are continuously exceeded
- Present a negative result on your Drug & Alcohol
- Reliable and hard working
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- RII Servicing Mine Plant and Equipment
- C class driver’s licence
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training certificate SOA
- Working at heights
Readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows them to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.