Service Technicians $43.54 ph Flat Rate, Bowen Basin Mine QLD
Workfast is looking for Experienced Service Technicians with a maintenance fitter background in the central Queensland area to work on the Caval Ridge Mine Site in Bowen Basin QLD.
This work involves the servicing and upgrading of the operating machinery in the areas of civil construction and mining. The flat rate of pay is $43.54 per hour plus Superannuation. Workers must hold an HR license.
This role is casual with full-time hours working on a 2 week on, 1 week off roster for DIDO or FIFO workers, or 5 days per week for local workers. Applicants should have at least 3 years experience as a Service Technician or Maintenance Fitter and ideally have a mining background.
- $43.54 Flat Rate + Superannuation
- Service Technician
- Machinery maintenance and upgrades
- Caval Ridge Mine Site
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Tickets required
- ASAP start
- Local, DIDO and FIFO work available
- 3 years Service Technician Background
- Maintenance fitter experience
- HR license
- Mining background
- BMA Core induction or BMA Caval Ridge induction Required
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11
- Drivers license
- White Card
- Own transport – able to get to site
- Must be reliable and fit the team well.
- Be able to get to site in Central QLD, either DIDO, FIFO or residential
- Plant machinery service and maintenance on the Caval Ridge mining site – earthworks
- Maintenance fitting
- Machinery checks and updates
- Working alongside a team of Operators
- General mining and operation work
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s leading companies. They operate in all states of Australia and there employees work in all industries. When you join the team they make sure that you’re well looked after, paid well and that they follow all Australian Fair work standards.
If you are interested in applying for the Caval Ridge FIFO, DIDO job please click the link to apply. For questions, contact Benji at 0407628538
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Service Technicians Machinery Maintenance Caval Ridge Mine QLD