Field Assistants & Senior Field Assistants
Senior Field Assistants Mining Exploration Pilbara WA
Are you looking for work? Have you Senior Field industry experience in the mining /exploration industry and are tired of people not listening to you. Come and register. They have up and coming roles.
They don’t advertise all of there roles and generally they have found if they do the job has gone.
To prepare for all roles to come through they need to know what you’re looking for. Allegro Consultants have all worked out in the field so they understand your skill sets. The following can be on offer but not limited to WA based FIFO and DIDO Varying Rosters Casual, Contract and Full time Remote Exploration Swag, Tents, and Caravan and Mine – Site accommodation
Field Assistants will have previous experience in the following:
- Soil and rock sampling experience Stream sediment sampling experience Drill rig sampling and processing (Diamond, RC, RAB & AC).
- Previous experience in resource definition drilling
- Previous experience in logistics(organization and ordering of consumables) Operation and maintenance of 4WD vehicles in remote environments GPS and DGPS operation Gridding Clearing, preparation & rehabilitation of drill sites Computer software packages experience
To be considered you will need:
Current manual driver’s license(HR or MC held in high regard) Applied First Aid Certificate The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen
The following experience will be held in high regard:
- Field experience in remote locations 4WD Certificate Forklift Certificate HR license
- Candidates CV’s are not sent out until they discuss the role, prior to sending to the client – They like to ensure that the role you’re looking for is the one you are applying to.
- All HR consultants are exploration industry based and have a high understanding of the dynamics involved in the field.
- Applicants should possess a mature work attitude, the ability to work in a team environment and have a willingness to work in remote locations.
- Good communication skills and an excellent attitude towards safety are essential. Remuneration will be dependent upon relevant experience.
Would you like to apply?
If you possess the necessary attributes to make these roles your own please register your interest by clicking the “apply now” button below, or alternately for more information please contact Marc Barnaby on *****66. + click to reveal or email
Click Apply for Senior Field Assistants Mining Exploration Pilbara WA
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.