iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Scaffolders & Trade Assistants wanted for Hay Point
About the role:
- Starting Sunday 1st July
- 18 day day shut down (further shutdowns to follow)
- Competitive Rates + Penalties
- 3 panel roster – 4 days on, 4 nights and 4 off
- 11.5 hours per day
- Works at Hay Point Coal Terminal (30km North of Mackay)
To be considered, you must have the following:
- Construction Card (Blue or White)
- Working at Heights (Valid 2 years from completion)
- Confined Space (Valid 2 years from completion)
- Current Coal Board Medical or BMA Health Assessment
- Scaffolders must have – High Risk Work License
- BMA Hay Point Induction (preferred, however can be supplied)
- Driver’s Licence
- Full PPE & tools for the Trade
- Able to Pass Drug & Alcohol Test prior to starting
- Own accommodation in the Mackay region
Please note: BMA Hay Point Site Inductions can be supplied. Client inductions and
Drug & Alcohol Tests are mandatory before commencing.
If you meet the above, please submit your most recent resume and after applying please feel free to contact Shannon on 07 3902 0042 for a further discussion.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Scaffolders Coal Mining Trade Assistants Hay Point QLD