See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Scaffolder Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
Scaffolders (SB, SI & SA)
CoreStaff are seeking Scaffolders (SB, SI & SA) that have experience within the coal mining industry and in particular the CHPP departments.
IMPORTANT: There is NO FIFO available.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- High Risk Work Licence
- Working at Heights – dated within the last 2 years
- Confined Space including MSMWH217 Gas Test Atmosphere- dated within the last 2 years
- C Class QLD Drivers Licence
- Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Goonyella Riverside Induction – highly advantageous
- Be available from the 19th August to 29th September 2019=
To Apply: send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licences – front and back in colour
- Drivers Licence – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, CoreStaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- A culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- A secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.