ROLLING SHUTDOWNS – 2017
Competitive Rates of Pay
LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR 2017?
Techforce’s clients have scheduled regular shutdowns across BHP, FMG and Rio Tinto for 2017 in WA and the eastern states currently pro-actively recruiting for personnel over the following trades:
- Mechanical Fitters
- Advanced Riggers
- Trade Assistants
- Crane Operators
- High Pressure Water Blasters.
- BHP, Rio Tinto and FMG inductions advantageous but not essential.
To be successful candidates must have:
- Confined Space and Gas Testing
- Working at Heights
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- CPR/LVR (Electricians only)
- MSIC (HIGHLY ADVANTAGEOUS)
- Current WA Drivers License
You will also be required:
- To pass a full pre-employment medical and LAB drug and alcohol screen.
- To have previous fixed plant maintenance experience.
What’s on offer?
- Regularly scheduled shutdowns with various different clients.
- Competitive shutdown rates
- Techforce are the go-to company for Shutdowns in 2017 with enough work to keep personnel rolling from shut to shut consistently.
Residents local to the Port Hedland/Newman areas and Indigenous Candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please send your updated CV and colour copies of all your tickets and licenses to;
Click for more details and Apply for the job