Roadheader Operator Jobs Mackay
$130K to 150K + OT + KPI + Retention Bonus + Super
Mastermyne are looking for Roadheader Operators to work at the Aquila Underground Coal Mine. If you have Supervisor S123/G2 Certificates and other required qualifications, be sure to shoot them over a resume using the link at the bottom of the page.
- Aquila Underground Coal Mine
- Newly awarded Development & Outbye Contract Work
- 7/7 Roster | Camp & Meals provided or Local Living Allowance ($40 per shift worked)
- Base salary $130 to 150K (+ OT + KPI Bonus + Retention Bonus + Super)
- Immediate commencement
What’s on offer:
- Annual Leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum requirements for *Roadheader Operator Jobs Mackay:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Development Works;
- Tickets inc. Mitsui S200 Roadheader, Shuttle Car, Miner Bolter, LHD & Driftrunner;
- Supervisor S123 and G2 Certificates
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.