Road Train/Loader Operator – 7/7 Roster
Loader Operator 7/7 Roster Coal Mine Bowen Basin
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the mining, oil & gas and infrastructure industries. They also complement there core business with market leading value add services including skills and proficiency training and productivity improvement programs.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Road Train – prime movers – 18 speed Road Ranger Gear Box (essential)
- (Preferred) Loader operators – CAT 992 or WA900 experience (Must have RII)
- (Preferred) Semi Water Truck Experience (Must have RII)
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- MC License
- Driver History Report
- Current Drivers License
- Current Standard 11 or BMA Induction Statement of Attainment
In return they offer:
- Immediate start – with the Opportunity of on-going work
- Meals and accommodation provided (DIDO to camp)
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive hourly rates
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.