Relief/RC Driller – FIFO Perth
Mitchell Services (MSV) is a leading provider of drilling services to the global exploration, mining and energy industries.
Due to continued growth within minerals division, they are now seeking applications from suitably qualified Relief/RC Drillers (FIFO Perth) for an upcoming start in early Feb.
Inherent requirements for this position are as follows.
- Preference will be given to suitable candidates with current drilling experience
- A minimum of 3 years drilling Industry experience is highly desired
- An open Drivers License is a requirement
- A current Provide First Aid / CPR
- Provide a clear National Police Clearance
- Working at Heights
- A good level of physical fitness is an inherent requirement
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening and a functional medical exam
This position may also interest experienced Driller Assistants who are looking to step up into a relief driller position. This position is a 14/7 roster, with accommodation provided.
Please call Harry Murray on 0428 988 808 to discuss the roles
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply today.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Relief/RC Driller Mining FIFO Perth WA