See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Dump Truck Operator Quarry Mining Job QLD
Quarry Dump Truck Operator Mine Job Sunshine Coast QLD
Are you an experienced plant operator searching for next opportunity? APPLY NOW! Programmed SKILLED Workforce are currently seeking Experienced Dump Truck Operators with Sales Loader experience for a major client based in Beerburrum, on the Sunshine Coast QLD.
This position is working for a leading national manufacturing company on day shift .
About the role:
- Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, though flexibility for overtime and weekend work is a must!
- In this role, you will be working in a Quarry – therefore, in addition to machine operating you must be happy to do manual labor in a hot environment if required.
- This is a casual ongoing position for the right candidate.
To be considered for these positions you will need the following:
- Heavy Rigid Australian Driver’s license
- Dump Truck RII Certification
- Loader RII Certification
- Recent experience in Dump Truck & Sales Loader operation
- The ability to work in a team
- The ability to commence work as soon as possible
- The right attitude towards safety
- The ability to show initiative and work autonomously
- The ability to follow programs and fill out paperwork where necessary
- A great working attitude
- Previous experience in a quarry environment is highly regarded
If you meet the above criteria and feel suitable for these positions, please click ‘Apply Now‘ below!!! Alternatively, please call the office on 1300776472 and quote the reference number: 203226058 for more details.
Competitive hourly pay rate Ongoing casual position offering 38+ hours per week Great temp to perm opportunities for the right applicant
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Quarry Dump Truck Operator Mine Job – Sunshine Coast QLD
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.