Trades Roles FIFO Cairns & Townsville
Cater Care Services is accepting expressions of interest from duly qualified, experienced & passionate trade qualified maintenance professionals for casual/contract roles in QLD.
Strongly encourage applicants with the following experience & qualities to apply:
- A passion for customer service excellence
- Stable & progressive employment within maintenance/grounds/gardening
- Forklift license – desirable
- Trade qualifications desirable (electrician, plumbing, refrig. tech etc.) Dual quals – highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in Safe Work Practices
- Successful experience working within remote locations and embracing lifestyle
- Attention to detail and personal presentation
- Embraces teamwork
- Motivated and accountable
- Mature, diplomatic and tactful communicator
- Analytical and creative problem solver
- Hands-on, can-do attitude
- Un-wavering integrity & professionalism
Roles are available on DIDO basis from Mt. Isa, Cloncurry & surrounds or a FIFO basis from Townsville or Cairns.
You are a passionate maintenance professional who takes pride in their contribution. Hands-on doesn’t faze you. You are a diplomatic, professional able to lead and take direction. One moment you may be picking up litter or mowing, practicing your particular trade in a maintenance context, and the next you may be having a conversation with the client or participating in a site management meeting. You have an even keeled personality and can manage multiple & sometimes conflicting priorities with ease.
Benefits of working for Cater Care Services:
They are successful only through the services and commitment of there employees, demonstrating values of Care, Pride and Community in all that they do for internal and external customers.
As a company they provide the following benefits to assist with maintaining that very important work/life balance:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Accommodation and meals whilst on site
- Uniforms provided (except steel-capped safety boots)
- Training & Development Opportunities
- Internal transfer Opportunities
- Travel Club getaways
- Corporate Health Fund Rates
- Discounted car hire
To submit your expression of interest please click below or apply via www.catercare.com.au/career/
Cater Care perpetuates & values workplace diversity.
Only those whose background aligns with our needs will be contacted for interview.
NO phone calls or agencies please.
How to APPLY
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Qualified Trades Maintenance Casual roles Cairns QLD