Production Plant Operator
Production Plant Operator Adelaide Industrial Sands
Adelaide Industrial Sands Pty Ltd is a South Australian company dedicated to producing high quality graded silica sands and gravel products for the specialty, dry-mix, filtration and construction industry.
The position reports to the Production Manager and is responsible for safely, efficiently and effectively, performing all production activities of the Salisbury South processing plant.
Key Accountability include:
- Competent and effective operation of a Front End Loader.
- Competent and effective operation of a Forklift.
- Operating sand drying and screening machinery (or production machine).
- Operating bagging plant (including production of packaged products).
- Monitoring machines (including setup).
- Maintain product quality.
- Work closely in a team environment to ensure smooth production.
- Ensure safety in the work place.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Considered for this role you must possess the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably quarrying, mining and construction industry).
- Recent experience of Forklift and Front End Loader operation .
- Demonstrate production machine experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting/problem solving skill.
- A flexible attitude, willing to work in shift, flexible times as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with good communication skills.
- Hold current drivers licence.
This job for Production Plant Operator will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Production Plant Operator Adelaide Industrial Sands
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.