iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Production Dump Truck Operators
One Key Resources supplies specialist operators, tradespersons and professionals to mining, gas, and construction projects across Australia. They’re looking to hire haul truck operators for positions to work on a coal mining†project in the Hunter Valley, NSW. Good rates of pay are offered, as well as ongoing work and the bonus of being home every night.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 2 years+ proven Dump Truck experience
- Previous coal mining experience
- Electric Truck experience would be ideal.
- Additional Skills (Dozer, Digger etc.) an advantage
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- RII or SSE signed competencies
- Passport, Birth Certificate or Citizenship Certificate
- Current Drivers License
In return they offer:
- Ongoing work
- Immediate start
- Local Position – be home every night
- 13 Shifts in 21 Days Roster (DIDO)
- Competitive hourly rates
- Weekly pay
Would you like to apply for this job?
Apply for the Production Operator position
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.