If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Operator – Vegetation Management
Advanced Clearing & Excavation is a family owned business specializing in vegetation management and control. Based on the central coast (New South Wales), they work with a diverse range of customers from small businesses through to government agencies and large multi-national clients.
They are currently seeking a Plant Operator to join busy team in 2018 . They also look for candidates that have outstanding skills and abilities, more importantly seek employees who will live up to there values and have the drive, energy and determination to succeed.
Working in multiple locations across New South Wales you will be responsible for operating machinery and equipment for excavation and vegetation management while maintaining a high level of customer service. Please note due to the nature of the vegetation management and control industry the successful candidate will be required to work away from home in multiple locations across New South Wales and possibly interstate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Operate onsite plant and equipment as required
- Maintain all plant and equipment in a clean and tidy condition at all times
- Complete all records and paperwork accurately, as directed and required
Skills and responsibilities
- Current driver’s license & HR Truck license
- Licensed to operate plant and equipment ( Skid Steer & Excavator ticket or VOC)
- Experienced operating earth moving equipment, such as, but not limited to positrack, excavators, skid steers & Mulchers
- Mechanical aptitude – knowledge and skill in basic mechanics and plant maintenance would be desirable
- Competent in the use of hand tools
- Basic computer knowledge
- A strong commitment to safety
- The successful candidate will need to pass a pre-employment medical assessment
What they can offer:
- Focus on training and professional development opportunities
- Career advancement
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Casual with Full Time hours
- Living Away allowance
Email resume wth cover letter to Admin@advancedclearing.com.au
How to APPLY
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Apply for Plant Operator Vegetation Management Gosford NSW