If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Plant Operator – Earthmoving Equipment
Plant Operator Earthmoving Equipment QLD
- Permanent Full Time Position. Willawong, QLD
- 6am starts, 8-10 hour shifts
- Monday to Friday, occasional weekend work – OT rates apply
Your new role
- Work performed at a Resource Recovery Site for Commercial, Industrial, Demolition Waste
- Operate a range of earth moving and construction equipment, primarily operate a Wheel Loader
- Will also operate an Excavator loading material with grab attachment
- Drive a Water Truck
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks on equipment as and when required.
- Complete all paperwork and records accurately, as directed and required.
- Maintain a professional image of the company and deliver high quality customer service at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- FEL license and experience
- Excavator license experience
- Heavy Rigid (HR) License
- Seeking someone with specific experience operating Catepillar and Volvo Loaders.
- Moderate to extensive experience operating earthmoving equipment
- Fixed Plant and Mobile crushing experience (desirable)
- Mechanical aptitude (desirable)
Cleanaway is the largest, publicly listed waste management company in Australia. Work with a diverse range of customers from small businesses through to government agencies and large multi-national clients. They believe that all waste is a resource and aim to incorporate recovery, recycling and reuse throughout operations and those of there clients.
Cleanaway employs over 4,000 people from a wide range of cultures, educational and career backgrounds, and ages. They are actively promote equal opportunity and employ, train, develop and promote employees based on merit, according to their interests, skills and ability. They are committed to building a safe working environment and ensuring the well being of all employees.
How you apply
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Applicants for this role will be required to meet Cleanaway’s employment criteria which will include providing evidence of your right to work in Australia. Where relevant to the role, this may also include a satisfactory medical assessment with drug and alcohol testing, psychometric testing and the provision of a satisfactory Driving History from the relevant State Authority.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking Apply Button.
Apply for Plant Operator Earthmoving Equipment QLD