Plant Mechanics & Service Person
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Seeking experienced plant mechanics and service persons to work with client, Thiess, on a Max Term Contracts which include Annual and Personal Leave entitlements for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Muswellbrook Area. They require skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals for ongoing opportunities.
Is this the best Job in Mining ever?
Working in the Mining Industry on a even time rotating roster Paid annual and personal leave entitlements
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Plant mechanics trade certificate preferred
- Road transport trade certificate
- Automotive trade certificate
- Experience maintaining Caterpillar mining equipment
- Experience maintaining road transport vehicles.
- Experience servicing mining equipment
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
In return they offer:
- Long-term work opportunities
- Max-Term full-time contracts
- Local Position – Be home after every shift
- EVEN TIME LIFESTYLE ROTATING ROSTER – 14 days per month
- Competitive hourly rates
This job for Plant Mechanics & Service Person will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Would you like to apply to this job?
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Apply for the Plant Mechanics & Service Persons position