See more jobs in the Entry-Level Mining Jobs category.
Perth Entry-Level Driller Offsider Jobs
No-Experience Beginner Mining Jobs Western Australia
Redfield are searching for entry-level driller offsiders for mining work FIFO from Perth. If you’re wanting to get a start in mining and develop an awesome paying career, be sure to get over a resume ASAP.
As a Drillers Offsider, working 12 hour days, you will be supporting the Driller with general operations; rod handling, rig maintenance, bagging samples, assisting to relocate rigs when required and lifting in excess of 40kgs etc…This is a very physically demanding position.
Excellent opportunities to excel your career and go onto becoming a Driller! Our clients are passionate about your career!
What you need:
- To reside in WA as this position is FIFO from Perth only
- Previous experience is a physical demanding position
- Willing to work on a 2:1 roster
- Manuel C Class Drivers Licence
- National Police Clearance (within 6 months)
What you will get:
- A rare opportunity into the Drilling Industry
- $32.50 p/h + super + bonus + CAREER
- Long term career opportunity
- A chance to explore our beautiful state
All successful candidates must have the ability to pass a comprehensive Pre Employment Medical including Drug and Alcohol screen and supply 2 recent work references.
APPLY NOW and become a part of the Drilling industry’s growth!
Redfield Drilling Services:
Redfield Resources is also directly affiliated with Redfield Drilling Services. If you are having no luck breaking into the sector, RDS runs a 3 day training course that will provide you with direct hands on experience. This course is run by industry professionals and offers second to none exposure to real site conditions. This will help to set you apart from the rest!
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.