Permanent Electrician – Saraji Mine Job
- Trade qualifications in HV Electrical
- Past Experience working on Electric Drive Trucks or Loaders
- Knowledge & understanding on Shovels or Draglines
- Excellent fault finding diagnostic skills
- Coal Board Medical, BMA Core or BMA Bridging & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* essential
- Saraji Induction preferred
In return they can offer:
- A permanent position with an international presence
- Field Service 5/2 roster or 4/3 roster rotating from days to nights
- Site Vehicle supplied for permanent roles
- Meals & camp accommodation
- Excellent Remuneration Package with support for career progression
- Attractive employee benefits – annual leave, personal leave, job security, and lots more!
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that could set you up for life! If you feel you meet the above criteria, they would like to hear form you.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Permanent Electrician Maintenance Saraji Coal Mine Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction