Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Outbye Operator Jobs Emerald
One Key are searching for an experienced Outbye Operator for conveyor belt installs at an underground coal mine site just outside of Emerald. Casual employment through to around March 2020.
About the Position:
- 12-hour shifts
- 7/7 Roster
- Rotating Afternoon shift (10am-10pm) & Night shifts (8pm-8am)
- Casual employment through to approx. March 2020
- Monthly production incentive bonus
- Laundry service on site
- BIBO to and from site
- Accommodation allowance
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience within Outbye Services
- Boilermaker experience highly regarded
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.