See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Operators – Underground Coal
About Redpath Australia
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
- 2/1 Roster
- Gunnedah Region
- Attractive Remuneration
- Operating LS190 Underground Loader;
- Conducting underground activities;
- Assist in maintaining plant and equipment;
- Assist in ensuring compliance with regulations and site requirements;
- Accurately complete all required daily activity and safety reporting as directed;
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working with underground coal mining equipment;
- Underground Coal Loader Ticket
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- A work ethic in keeping with Redpath’s motto†Consider it Done
As a Redpath employee, you will enjoy many benefits including salary packaging and an excellent reward and recognition program. Apply now to gain hands-on experience with knowledgeable staff members while enjoying the benefits of working for a global organisation.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.