See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Operational Performance Manager
Operational Performance Manager Holcim Australia
- Part of the world’s largest construction materials company
- Both personal and professional development opportunities
- Innovative and challenging work environment
Holcim has been servicing the infrastructure, construction and mining industries for more than 110 years and employs over 3,000 staff across 300 sites.
Part of the world’s largest construction materials company, Lafarge Holcim, Holcim is leading supplier of concrete, aggregates and precast products.
Why join Holcim?
As part of a global company, Holcim offers long term career paths along with a variety of training and development opportunities.
Holcim is proud to be an industry leader in safety as well as environmental sustainability. Further to this they are also committed to being a good member of the communities they live and work in.
- Generous remuneration package including car allowance and bonus
- Opportunity for career progression
- An inclusive and safety focused company culture
- A strong and respected brand in the community
About the role
Due to strong business growth in Aggregates business they have an exciting new opportunity for an Operational Performance Manager to to join their business.
This position will report directly to the National Performance Manager. It will assist with providing operational guidance and leadership to the Holcim Australia and New Zealand Aggregates business.
As part of the Aggregates National Operations team it will assist with improving efficiency and effectiveness of quarry operations (drill and blast; load and haul; crushing and screening) and to drive and support business standardization and best practice. This includes capital and asset management.
About the candidate
You are passionate about driving operational performance and have a solid understanding of the construction materials industry.
Working across various levels within the organization you have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully lead change.
You will also need:
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering, business or a relevant discipline
- Strong understanding of Quarry industry including drill and blast, production and overall quarry operations.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to manage costs across operations.
- Manage large scale capital improvement and assess management projects.
- Excellent leadership experience and demonstrated success in driving targeted safety behaviours to achieve zero harm.
For more information visit our Careers site: http://www.holcim.com.au/careers.html
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Operational Performance Manager – Holcim Australia