If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel
Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel Maintenance FIFO QLD
Face Mining Services is currently seeking Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel for roles in Production, Processing and Maintenance.
Heavy Earthmoving Operators
- Water Truck Operators
- Grader Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Dozer Operators
- Refrigeration Mechanics
- Heavy Diesel Fitters
- Auto Electricians
- CHPP/Machinery experience (Dozer operating experience)
- Fixed plant fitters
These roles are:
- Based around NSW and Queensland region
- Variety of rosters available
- FIFO / DIDO for Queensland region
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Future employment & career growth opportunities in the mining industry.
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Supervisor experience
- RIIs and associated paperwork
- Experience in open cut mining operations within the coal industry
- Evidence of previous experience on a mine site (e.g. Site Competencies/Training Transcript/Licenses and Qualifications) are held in high regards
- Sound mechanical knowledge – preference for heavy mobile/fixed machinery
- High Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the required skills, please send your resume to the below details or apply directly through this advertisement. (If you are emailing your application, please use your name and the position that you are applying for as the Subject Line) firstname.lastname@example.org
For more available job visit this link http://facecontracting.com.au/vacancies/
Also feel free to listen to the Full Production Podcast to know more about what’s happening in the Mining Industry. http://facecontracting.com.au/podcasts/
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel Maintenance FIFO QLD
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.