Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel
Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel Maintenance FIFO QLD
Face Mining Services is currently seeking Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel for roles in Production, Processing and Maintenance.
Heavy Earthmoving Operators
- Water Truck Operators
- Grader Operators
- Excavator Operators
- Dozer Operators
- Refrigeration Mechanics
- Heavy Diesel Fitters
- Auto Electricians
- CHPP/Machinery experience (Dozer operating experience)
- Fixed plant fitters
These roles are:
- Based around NSW and Queensland region
- Variety of rosters available
- FIFO / DIDO for Queensland region
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Future employment & career growth opportunities in the mining industry.
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Supervisor experience
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]s and associated paperwork
- Experience in open cut mining operations within the coal industry
- Evidence of previous experience on a mine site (e.g. Site Competencies/Training Transcript/Licenses and Qualifications) are held in high regards
- Sound mechanical knowledge – preference for heavy mobile/fixed machinery
- High Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the required skills, please send your resume to the below details or apply directly through this advertisement. (If you are emailing your application, please use your name and the position that you are applying for as the Subject Line) email@example.com
For more available job visit this link http://facecontracting.com.au/vacancies/
Also feel free to listen to the Full Production Podcast to know more about what’s happening in the Mining Industry. http://facecontracting.com.au/podcasts/
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Open Cut Surface Coal Personnel Maintenance FIFO QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.