See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Nipper / Truck Underground Mining Operator WA
- Residential role based in Kalgoorlie
- Excellent career potential
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for general mine services, provision of ground support to Jumbo Operators and assistance with installation of ground support
- Complying with issued plans and communicating with cross shift
- Ensure all consumable levels are maintained, reducing unnecessary down time
- Prompt reporting of any personal injury, incidents, accidents and equipment damaged
- Operate heavy diesel equipment, cleaning of mono pumps, maintaining ventilation in development headings, housekeeping and any other duties as required
- Commit to maintaining health, safety and security standards and principles, both within own workplace and through the identification of potential risks throughout Evolution.
Are you the one?
- Certificate II/III in Underground Metalliferous Mining
- Minimum 1 year in underground mining experience
- Knowledge of and experience with operating Underground Dump Trucks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good observation skills
- Working knowledge of JSA and Take 5 systems
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work safely at all times
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver