Multi-Skilled Heavy Dump Truck Operator
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 789 and above and/or Hitachi 5500, 5600, 2500, 3600 Excavators.
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 789 and above and/or Hitachi? ex 5500, 5600, 2500, 3600 Excavators.
- Work rotating 7/7 rosters at a mine site in the Bowen Basin
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
- Competitive hourly rates with 6 monthly incentive bonuses
- 7/7 rotating rosters
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- Bus in/out from Mackay and Rockhampton
- FIFO from Townsville available
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Apply Now for Dump Truck Operator Position
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Brook Newman- Recruitment Coordinator
- Moranbah Office? – (07) 4969 4750
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for MultiSkilled Heavy Mobile Plant Dump Truck Operator FIFO QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.