See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
EOI Field Service Heavy Diesel Fitters – Multiple Position Bowen Basin
A Rewarding Career with Diverse Opportunities .An industry Leading Remuneration Package Negotiated on
Skills and Experience
- A Roster that meets your Life Style whether it be Family.
- Work Orientated FIFO option with a travel allowance may be on offer for the Right Candidates Sharp’s
- Heavy Equipment Repairs Pty Ltd are largely present throughout the Bowen Basin
- Field Service Team and current Site Contracts, and through the services provided by the Sharps Mackay and Dysart Workshop’s.
- They specialize in Heavy Mobile Equipment and also Light to Medium vehicles, from full machine rebuilds and component overhauls to servicing and general maintenance.
They are currently offering FIELD SERVICE roles for Experienced & Skilled Heavy Diesel Fitters – immediate start for highly motivated field trade qualified Diesel Fitters that meet there requirements. Field Service Division is currently experiencing high demands to supply skilled Diesel Fitters; They are able to offer suitable rosters whether it be family or work orientated.
You will bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Trade Qualifications; Diesel Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Fitter
- Demonstrated service and repair experience on major mining equipment and brands i.e.
- CAT, Komatsu, Liebherr and Hitachi Equipment
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised as required
- Basic computer skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of workplace health and safety
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong commitment to quality, contamination controls and working to schedules
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral
Desirable Skills Applicants who are self-motivated and well organized with the following are strongly encouraged to apply
- Trade Qualified; Diesel Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Fitter
- A Current Driver’s License
- Various CURRENT Site Inductions
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Must be able to think and work out solutions to task issues.
- Previous experience in a similar position preferred.
- Committed to Safety for yourself and your team.
- Attention to detail is to a high standard.
- Tickets/Certificates (High Risk) Preferred;
They are searching to have positions filled as soon as possible. *Attractive Rates and Roster available for the right candidates with a maintained company ute.*
Please note only suitably qualified candidates will be contacted to further discuss their application.
How to apply
Please send your resume through via the “Apply Now” button with a detailed cover letter and Current Resume outlining your experience that is relevant to this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi-Skilled Field Service Heavy Diesel Fitters Bowen Basin QLD
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.