Multi Skilled Trades Assistant
- NRT TUNNEL PROJECT
- ONGOING LONG TERM WORK
- DAY AND NIGHT SHIFTS
Northwest Rapid Transit (NRT) has been awarded the Operations, Trains and Systems (OTS) contract for Sydney Metro Northwest.
- Building eight new railway stations and 4,000 commuter car parking spaces
- Delivering Sydney’s new generation of metro trains
- Building and operating the Sydney Metro Trains Facility, including train stabling and maintenance
- Installing 23 kilometers of new track and rail systems
- Electrical or Mechanical TA experience
- Skilled civil construction labourers
- High priority to safety on the job
Qualifications Must have
- Experience as a T/A or Civil labouring roles
- RIW card or be able to obtain one
- Current construction safety card (White Card)
- Able to pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
- Under 11 EWP ticket
- Working at heights
- Rigger Basic
- Tele handler
There business includes both blue and white collar recruitment experts who are each focused on ensuring to deliver outstanding candidate sourcing, safety management and customer relations.They also utilize the skills of each group member to provide specialized solutions for our clients. Whether it be a large workforce deployment, national training program or planned maintenance services, the WorkPac Group provides superior outcomes for any project size.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Multi Skilled Trades Assistant, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you feel that this is an opportunity for you then APPLY NOW!
Click Apply for Multi Skilled Trades Assistant Sydney North West Or contact the WorkPac Recruitment Team on 02 8604 3922
- Profession: Trades & Services
Role: Labourer & Handyperson
Work Type: Temporary
Reference Number: 7351J201789