Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi-Skilled Plant Operator | Crushing Ops and Maint | Advanced Excavator
- Recent multi-skilled plant operating background essential
- Ongoing long term role available | Hard Rock Experience
- $29.74 per hour + overtime + paid meal breaks
The client located in the eastern suburbs is seeking an experienced multi-skilled Plant Operator including labour for quarry work starting immediately. This role is offered as casual ongoing with a view to permanency for the right applicant.
This quarry requires all staff to be multi-skilled and support other members of the team, this includes maintenance, labour and plant ops.
- Are you flexible and searching to upskill?
- Are you willing to get out of the cab?
Working in a busy team, you will be an integral part of the end to end crushing process.
The core duties of this role are:
- Crusher Operations
- Perform hands on manual labouring duties when required
- Support Crushing Maintenance
Hours of work will be 6.30am to 3.00-4.00pm Monday to Friday, with occasional Saturday work as required. The hourly rate for this role is paid at $29.74 with all overtime paid appropriately in-line with an onsite EBA. Hours per week are expected to be 40-50 per week.
There client also offers paid meal breaks in return for your commitment, flexibility and excellent work ethic. $29.74 per hour + overtime + paid meal breaks
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Recent proven experience working in a quarry or mining environment with hard stone/rock
- Recent proven experience in a varied role
- Tickets and experience operating varied quarry plant
- Willingness to undertake labouring duties
- Willingness to carry out duties in maintenance when required
- Have your own reliable transport
Additionally, you will need to be able to undergo and pass a Functional Capacity Evaluation, Drug and Alcohol Screening and National Police Check prior to commencement at any Quality Staff client site.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Multi-Skilled Plant Operator Crushing Ops Maint Advanced Excavator