Multi Skilled Heavy Dozer & Excavator Coal Mining Operator – Baralaba Mine Project
Partner Golding has been selected to commence mining operations at the Baralaba Mining Project. In support of Golding they now seeking highly skilled Trucks, Multi Skilled, Dozer & Excavator Operators to work as part of the project team.
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency training records
- Current drivers licence
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
- Camp accommodation available
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned contracted workforce provider to the mining, sector. They are proud to partner with Golding Contractors to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after employees is important. Through myrewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi Skilled Heavy Dozer & Excavator Mining Operator Baralaba Project