Mining Supervisor – Short Term Coverage
Motivated Mining Supervisor Coal Mine Lower Bowen Basin.WorkPac is currently seeking experienced and motivated Mining Supervisor for short term coverage for an Open Cut Coal Mine which is ramping up production in the Lower Bowen Basin.
About the Role
As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements. This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Lower Bowen Basin.
- ASAP Start – Short Term Coverage Approx 3 Months
- Work Lifestyle roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5) including PJ Day
- LOCALITY ALLOWANCE – Paid Per Shift
- Minimum 12 months Mine Site Supervisor Experience
- Current RII’s/Site Skills List for Machinery Operated – Must be SSE/Delegate Signed.
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical or willing to Obtain
- Current Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain
- Current Supervisor Qualifications – S1 S2 S3 and G2
NO accommodation is supplied but Housing Assistance is available on affordable fully furnished/self-contained units through the local real estate.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia.Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and to build a career in an innovative and dynamic organization, submit your resume by clicking on Apply Now below.
Apply for Motivated Mining Supervisor Coal Mine Lower Bowen Basin
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Teresa Morgan – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Biloela
- 07 4800 3714 | email@example.com