Production Mining Operators – Bowen Basin Jobs
Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking experience Multi-Skilled Production Operators for work in the Bowen Basin
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- MANDATORY – Demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant Production Operator on a minimum of 2 of the following equipment: Dump Truck, Excavator, Loaders, Dozers, Graders.
- These are not entry level roles
- Competency Report (RII's [...Learn about RII's] or Site Authorizations are accepted)
- Current Australian Drivers License
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Ability to complete a Coal Board Medical and Functional Assessment
- 7/7 Roster
- Drive in Drive out
- 12.5 Hour Shifts
- All inductions and medicals paid for
- Competitive pay rates and loyalty incentives
- Casual and Permanent Contracts available
- Great working environment – be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract
- On-site support
- Camp and Meals provided
Mobile Plant Production Coal Mining Operator Bowen Basin
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join the team, please APPLY now.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.Apply for Experienced Mobile Plant Production Coal Mining Operator Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction