See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators – Civil FIFO
Mobile Plant Operators Civil FIFO Laverton WA
MACA is a publicly listed, integrated contracting services group specializing in mining, civil construction, infrastructure and mineral processing. Their operations span across Australia and South America.
There hands-on approach is what makes different to other contractors in the industry. They strive to be the best by investing in the people, understanding clients’ needs and a relentless focus on continuous improvement.
MACA currently require Mobile Plant Operators to join Civil Construction team on an exciting new project involving a range of works on a 4&1 roster, FIFO from Perth.
Team of some 1300 live and breathe our “CAN DO” promise to ensure they deliver first class solutions to there clients, whilst providing an engaging, safe and team-based culture for the people.
What’s in it for you at MACA?
- MACA is a business who cares about its people.
- Join a Can Do company where teamwork and continuous improvement are valued.
- Invest in there people to be leaders. They give people opportunities and support to reach their full potential.
- They give people opportunities and support to stretch themselves and advance their career.
- Join a company who does the right thing by the community. Community is one of their Core Values and engaging there team to be involved is central to success.
- Value loyalty and are loyal to the people.
- An opportunity to make a real difference and make a positive impact on success.
- Work on a range of exciting and challenging client projects.
- Be recognized and rewarded for outstanding work.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
Suitable applicants MUST have current HR Driver’s License, white card and have civil mobile plant onsite experience. Successful applicants must be able to pass pre-employment medical and provide a police clearance.
Suitable applicants MUST have a minimum of 2 years recent experience operating:
- Water Cart
- Dump Truck
Verification of all original certifications and qualifications must be provided.
Note: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply?
If you believe you have what it takes and want to work for a company where Can Do is at the fore think of its thinking, please apply now.
Click Apply for Mobile Plant Operators Civil FIFO Laverton WA
MACA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women and Indigenous Australians to apply.
Please note that due to a large volume of applications only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about salaries, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player