Experience Front End Loader – Plant Operator Required
Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking a Plant Operator with Front End Loader experience to join a crew within a highly regarded multinational company in Archerfield, QLD.
There client provides high quality asphalt and spray sealing products and contracting capabilities for large infrastructure projects, state, local government and civil construction.
- Terminal / Control room operation (training provided)
- Operating front end loader on the manufacturing plant
- Managing incoming & outgoing trucks
- Coordinating with suppliers in person and over the phone
- General maintenance assistance to onsite fitters
- General hand assistance throughout the plant
- Ensuring all quality assurance standards are being adhered too
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Front End Loader Certification or valid license is essential.
- Must be flexible to work on a rotating roster of day and night shift
- Ability to multi task with a high attention to detail
- A Minimum C Class drivers license (HR highly regarded)
- Ability to use high organizational skills to prioritize and pursue the completion of all tasks
- Proven proficiency problem solving in a civil construction environment
- Highly success driven mentality whilst taking into consideration all accounts of safety
This is an opportunity to work in a team environment within an organization dedicated to the safety of its employees. If you feel you are suitable to this position please press the ‘Apply Now’ button and upload a current resume. If you are having any difficulties uploading your resume, please call 1300 PROGRAMMED and quote job reference number: 203254642
Who they are
How to apply
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join the team, please APPLY now. To learn more about working with Programmed, they encourage you to visit their website.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Plant Operator Front End Loader Mining Experience QLD
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.