See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Equipment Operators – Jellinbah Plains
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. The life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep at the leading edge…optimizing the mining value chain for each client.
They continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. The people are central to our success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Culture is built on Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything we do.
Mobile Plant Equipment Operators Jellinbah Coal Mining Blackwater
This is a great opportunity to secure full time employment with a Tier One mining company.
They currently have several positions available for Truck, Multi-Skilled and Excavator Mining Operators searching for permanent employment opportunities. If you are driven, passionate and have a drive for safety, you are exactly what they are searching for.
Successful candidates should ideally have demonstrated and credible experience operating CAT Rear dump trucks as a minimum. Additional skills and experience in dozer, grader and excavator operations will make your resume very desirable.
- You must have proven skill and experience working as a production operator in an operational coal mine;
- A commitment to a positive safety culture;
- Relevant coal mining certifications (e.g. Standard 11 Induction Training);
- A current Section 4 / Coal Board Medical would be desirable; and
- Current Driver’s License.
Roster & Conditions
- Permanent position with relevant leave entitlements
- 7/7 rotating shift roster commencing on a Tuesday
- 12-hour day shift and 10.5-hour night shift
- Regular opportunities to work overtime shifts
- Bus-in, bus-out travel provided between camp and site
- Beautiful and modern camp accommodation and facilities provided – at no cost to you; and
- Be a part of a crew that is passionate and focuses on working in a safe and productive work environment.
Jellinbah Plains is an open-cut coal project located 50km north east of Blackwater in Central Queensland.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mobile Plant Equipment Operators Jellinbah Coal Mining Blackwater
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver