If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Maintenance Supervisor $65 hour
- 7/7 Roster DIDO or BIBO
- $60hr to $65hr + super
- Accommodation and meals included
To be successful in this role there is a requirement that all applicants should have the following;
- Diesel†fitter†or heavy plant qualifications
- Extensive experience maintaining coal mining equipment including CAT†haul trucks and Hitachi†excavators
- 4†+ years working in a supervisor position on an O/C mine site
- Strong commitment to safety and desire to mentor and develop team members
- A positive can do attitude, with a commitment to getting the job done coupled with excellent communication skills and track record of leading a team
- Current S1, S2, S3, Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 Induction Training
The role will be attractive to those that enjoy a challenge and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Camp accommodation and meals will be included; there is a bus that can be used to get from Mackay or Rockhampton to site.
FIFO is not a preference for this role.
How to apply
Email a copy of your updated resume to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au
or read more about the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor job on SEEK