See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Maintenance Supervisor $65 hour
- 7/7 Roster DIDO or BIBO
- $60hr to $65hr + super
- Accommodation and meals included
To be successful in this role there is a requirement that all applicants should have the following;
- Diesel fitter or heavy plant qualifications
- Extensive experience maintaining coal mining equipment including CAT haul trucks and Hitachi excavators
- 4 + years working in a supervisor position on an O/C mine site
- Strong commitment to safety and desire to mentor and develop team members
- A positive can do attitude, with a commitment to getting the job done coupled with excellent communication skills and track record of leading a team
- Current S1, S2, S3, Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 Induction Training
The role will be attractive to those that enjoy a challenge and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. Camp accommodation and meals will be included; there is a bus that can be used to get from Mackay or Rockhampton to site.
FIFO is not a preference for this role.
How to apply
Email a copy of your updated resume to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au
or read more about the Mobile Maintenance Supervisor job on SEEK