Mobile Plant Operator Calliope mine QLD
Sibelco mines and manufactures a wide range of mineral products for both local and international markets. Founded in 1872, Sibelco began in Europe and has grown into one of the largest industrial minerals companies in the world – privately owned and multinational, there vision is to be the best Global Material Solutions Company. They are market driven, operationally excellent and offer a compelling culture.
They are currently recruiting for an Operator to be based at Calliope operation, QLD. The position will work a Monday – Thursday roster from 5am – 3.30pm.
The successful candidate should have:
Search for many more mining jobs here on this website.
- Competency and experience in mobile equipment operation namely Rear Dump Truck, Dozer, Excavator and Front End Loader is desired, however not critical.
- Basic mechanical skills and knowledge.
- The ability to plan, organize and undertake work in a methodical manner.
- A good work ethic and enjoy working within a team.
- Be physically fit.
- A positive attitude towards safety and experience in conducting risk assessments is highly regarded.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office.
- A current manual driver’s license.
Sibelco’s culture is built on the core behaviours of building positive relationships, taking responsibility and supporting others. The successful candidate will model and foster this great culture across the business and in return will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and the exciting opportunity to help shape this agile and growing business.
Applications (cover letter & CV) can be sent to www.sibelco.com/careers no later than 23rd March 2018.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Apply for Mobile Operator – Calliope Job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mobile equipment Operator Calliope mine Operations QLD