MMU Operator Jobs Mackay & Coalfields
CoreStaff are hiring experienced MMU Operators for numerous mining sites across the Bowen Basin region.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Load explosives into Blast Holes
- Assist Shot Firers were required
- Mobile Mixing of Explosives
- Operator MMU Blast Heavy Rigid Vehicle
Successful Applicants have:
- Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current SSAN Police Clearance
- Hold qualification RII's [...Learn about RII's]BLA203E – Conduct mobile mixing of explosives
- A strong commitment to safety and a solid understanding of risk awareness
- Valid HR Licence
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What’s on Offer:
- Various DIDO rosters
- Ongoing roles
- Excellent hourly rate
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. As employer of choice, CoreStaff employs staff in the Mining, Resources, Energy and Construction sectors.
Founded in 2008, CoreStaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- A culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- A secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.