Mining Supervisor (Production)
Reporting to the Production Superintendent, the Mining Supervisor will be responsible for the management of people, information and equipment to ensure safe and efficient operations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor all aspects of operations safety within the underground work area and report on specific safety issues.
- Achieve agreed performance goals in safety, environment and production.
- Management and Supervision of personnel performance, training and development.
- Actively promote adherence to the†operations schedule.
- Manage and monitor the performance of drill and blast sites, identifying any issues that may occur.
- Management of the truck and loader fleet, production drills and production charge crew.
- Uphold operational standards and identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Assist with the implementation of strategies for controlling, optimising and improving the efficiency of the operations.
- Co-ordinate and achieve operation objectives.
- Ensure all relevant documentation such as logs and reports are completed in a timely and efficient manner and to the agreed standard.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all departments within the business.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of five years operational experience (functional-mining), excellent communication and leadership skills and demonstrate an ongoing commitment to safe work practices. It is critical that you have experience with explosive management as this position will be responsible for overseeing the day to day blast activities and personnel.
You must have the ability to gain a SafeWork NSW Security Clearance for handling explosives and a BEUL while not essential is preferred.
NOTE: This job for Mining Supervisor †- Production will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.