Mining Mechanical Fitter Job
RCR is a diversified engineering and infrastructure company, working with some of the world’s leading organizations to provide intelligent engineering solutions to the Infrastructure, Energy and Resources sectors.
From origins in 1898, RCR has grown to become one of Australia’s most diversified engineering and infrastructure companies, using in-house expertise to provide a comprehensive range of solutions for there customers.
RCR Resources is currently looking for experienced Fitters for ongoing local and site work for Bunbury branch.
The roles will be based in the Bunbury workshop on a full-time permanent basis. They will involve planned FIFO site work and in the local area and workshop.
The ideal candidates will need to have the following
- At least 2 years experience in mining
- Problem solving experience in maintenance and breakdowns
- Ability to work both within a team and unsupervised
- Flexibility to work away for 1 – 2 week duration’s
- Australian recognized Trade Qualification
- Current Drivers License
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
Desired but not essential
- High Risk Card – Rigging
- Gas Test Atmospheres
- MSIC Card
Other key requirements
- Reference’s from within the last 2 years of working history
- Ability to undergo a pre – employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
Mining Mechanical Fitter Job Bunbury FIFO
Applicants will be asked to provide relevant tickets/licenses upon application.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Mining Mechanical Fitter Job Bunbury FIFO