See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Fixed Plant Operator Heavy Machinery – FIFO Mine Job
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
- 8/6 Roster
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Day shift & night shifts
- FIFO ex Perth – Some WA Regional Ports may be on offer pending availability
- General Clean up
- Fault Finding and plant resets
- Operation of stackers & declaimers
- Operator of train loadout
- Operator of mobile equipment and trucks
- Must have at least 2-5 years recent experience in a fixed plant environment.
- Wet plant experience this includes filter belt operation, thickener experience, waste fine cell management experience, exposure to cyclones or UCC’s & Warman pumps.
- Train load out experience
- Crusher experience
- Watercart / Tip truck
- Confined Space / Working at Heights
Preferred but not essential:
- Dogman / Rigger ticket
At WorkPac, they recognize they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mining FIFO Heavy Machinery Fixed Plant Operator Western Australia