Mining Engineer Jobs Rockhampton
About *Mining Engineer Jobs Rockhampton:
This position will see you play a key role within the Technical Services team. You’ll be responsible for planning, scheduling & design for truck & shovel operations. Working on an Open Cut Coal Mine in the Central QLD Region, a vital part of your position will be to work with the supervisors & superintendents to execute your plans.
This position is a DIDO on a Monday – Friday Roster.
- Above Industry remuneration package
- Work with a global organisation who still has an intimate family feel
- The role will evolve and develop your mine planning capabilities and set you up for future promotions into a senior position within the business.
This company keeps on continuing to impress with the ability to attract some of the best in the industry to its management ranks. The culture here is engaging, supportive and they truly value their workforce.
- Tertiary Qualification in Mining Engineering or similar
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Mine Planning role ideally in Open Cut Coal operations
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Strong communication skills
- A good understanding of Vulcan or similar software