Mining Electrical Shift Technician – Gladstone QLD
WICET currently has a vacancy for a Shift Terminal Technician (Electrical). This is a permanent full-time role working the lifestyle roster which includes night shifts and weekend work.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Electrical Trade Qualifications, QLD Electrical License, HV Switching & LV Rescue.
- PLC experience
- 5 or more years’ experience in the mining or construction industry in a similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of working with mobile plant, conveyors, dump stations, trippers, feeders, Stockpile discharges and ship loaders.
- Other tickets and qualifications that would be desirable; Welding Certification, Rigger Ticket, Dozer, EWP, Truck License and Forklift License.
Also, you will have a proven record of the following attributes:
- A positive and collaborative attitude towards safe, innovative and team focused operations
- The willingness to learn and follow new processes
- A proven capability to use (or learn) technology in day to day operations
- An understanding of operational efficiency / productivity
- Flexibility in working additional shifts
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this position?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mining Electrical Shift Technician Coal Export Gladstone QLD