Adani is hiring for the Carmichael Mine – don’t miss out!
Mining companies and mining services companies
This list will give you a head start when looking for mining job opportunities.
- ADANI MINING
- BECHTEL (CSG-LNG Project Management)
- BHP BILLITON
- BOUGAINVILLE COPPER LIMITED (a Rio Tinto subsidiary)
- CUESTA COAL
- FORTESCUE METALS GROUP
- GLOUCESTER COAL (Middlemount)
- HANCOCK PROSPECTING
- INTERNATIONAL COAL
- RIO TINTO
- TINKLER GROUP PTY LTD
Checklist to begin your research on mining companies
Starting your search for ways to get into the mining and resource industry can be frustrating, so you need to be clear where to start and what you should be looking for. The checklist below will help you in your search for mining job opportunities by expanding your mining knowledge.
The more you know about the mining and resource sector in Australia, the more you know about the mining companies, the greater the chances of you landing a job – because you are aware of what is happening.
If you haven’t got your copy of the Mining Companies Guide, download it now.
- Find out where the mining companies are located
- Find out the history of the company
- Read their latest company announcements and news
- Discover where the latest mining activity is
- Find out what types of minerals they are mining
- Find out what sort of training you need
- Review the jobs they currently advertise on their website jobs board
- Prepare you resume to make it mining focused