H&S Mining Coordinator
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Very good coal board medical knowledge and how to deal with medical management plans, substance notifications, and medical questions/issues
- Risk management skills
- Site experience to be able to answer questions on visible felt leadership activities, and all safety processes
- Understanding of safety systems (eg. safety and health management systems, incident reporting)
- Camp and meals provided
- Monday to Friday roster
- ASAP start
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia.
Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Melissa Fisher – Recruitment Coordinator
- (07) 3621 2918