Mine Site Diesel Fitters QLD
Mine Site Diesel Fitters Coal mining Bowen Basin QLD
An opportunity exists for a skilled and experienced mine site Diesel Fitters who will form part of and contribute to the Mine Operations Department of an open cut coal mine in the Bowen Basin.
- Minimum 6 months mine site experience
- Knowledge and Experience working on Heavy Mining Machinery Draglines, Shovels, Excavators and Small Mining Machinery Haul Trucks, Water Trucks
- Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to obtain
- Current Driver License
- A willingness to work rotating roster
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
About the Role:
- 7/7 roster straight shifts
- Camp and Meals Provided – NO COST
- 12 Hour shifts
- Ongoing Role
- Immediate Start
Candidates please note that a pre employment medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply with for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click to apply.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Jess Egan – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Biloela
- 07 4800 3746 | email@example.com