Mine Ready Mechanical Fitters, Boilermakers and Trade Assistants
JMS Group (see website link at bottom of page) are currently looking to have opportunities for experienced mine ready trade qualified personnel located in Central Queensland.
They are seeking enthusiastic and reliable casual employees for mine site project and shutdown work.
- Boilermaker with pipe experience, general fabrication, structural general welding.
- Mechanical Fitter with pump, CHPP and conveyor experience.
- Trade Assistant with mechanical aptitude.
Applicants MUST have:
- Trade Certificate or relevant licenses/tickets
- Generic Induction QLD Coal Surface (R11)
- Coal Board Medical
Applicant preferably will have:
- Working at Heights qualification
- Confined Space qualification
- Essential Mine Site Experience
- High Risk Work License
Central QLD Area locals are encouraged to apply as only site accommodation /meals are provided, this is not a FIFO position.
See JMS website for more details of the employer