If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mine Ready Mechanical Fitters, Boilermakers and Trade Assistants
JMS Group (see website link at bottom of page) are currently searching to have opportunities for experienced mine ready trade qualified personnel located in Central Queensland.
They are seeking enthusiastic and reliable casual employees for mine site project and shutdown work.
- Boilermaker†with pipe experience, general fabrication, structural general welding.
- Mechanical Fitter with pump, CHPP and conveyor experience.
- Trade Assistant with mechanical aptitude.
- Trade Certificate or relevant licenses/tickets
- Generic Induction QLD Coal Surface (R11)
- Coal Board Medical
Applicant preferably will have:
- Working at Heights qualification
- Confined Space qualification
- Essential Mine Site Experience
- High Risk Work License
Central QLD Area locals are encouraged to apply as only site accommodation /meals are provided, this is not a FIFO position.
See JMS website for more details of the employer