iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Coal Clearance Supervisor- Mechanical
Mechanical Underground Coal Mine Clearance Supervisor NSW
Based at Dendrobium site, the purpose of the Coal Clearance Supervisor is to provide leadership and direction to ensure all maintenance activities involving coal clearance are executed in accordance with work schedules, statutory standards and work instructions.
Key Accountability include:
- Ensure execution of Coal Clearance activities in line with weekly schedule or scheduled outages and minimize unscheduled work activities
- Analyse equipment performance with a view to predicting and preventing unscheduled outages and minimise unscheduled work activities
- Analyse equipment performance with a view to predicting and preventing unscheduled downtime
- Provide input into the Coal Clearance budget by reviewing the existing Word Plans and standalone Task List
- Accept accountability for the performance of their teams by ensuring quality of tasks and services
- Lead, coach and mentor direct reports to deliver on plan and build a high performing team
- Ensure compliance with and lead improvement of execution standards
- Set targets and expectations and clearly communicate these to teams
The ideal candidate will be interested in working for an organisation that embraces the diversity each person brings to the workplace. There values of Care, Trust, Togetherness and Excellence will guide your decision making and interactions, while supporting you in generating courageous solutions. In addition, you will have:
- Trade Certificate or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering area
- 3 years working in an Underground Coal Mine
They would welcome applications from those who can demonstrate;
- A good work ethic, with motivation to work in challenging situations;
- A drive to exceed expectations and to constantly push for results;
- Acts in line with the South32 values of Care, Trust, Togetherness & Excellence.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Mechanical Underground Coal Mine Clearance Supervisor NSW