Mechanical Reliability Engineer-Mobile Equipment
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting is currently seeking applications from experienced Reliability Engineers for an ongoing contract position in the Queensland coal mining sector.
In this position you will be working at a world class open cut coal mining operation in Central Queensland with a blue chip company. You will be tasked with analyzing data, developing improvement initiatives and implementing improvement projects to maximize plant availability and performance. This position is predominately focused on loaders, dozers and ancillary equipment.
The successful applicant must have the following:
- A strong track record of implementing maintenance improvement projects for mobile equipment such as loaders, dozers and ancillary equipment. (Essential)
- 4-5 years previous experience in working in open cut coal operations as reliability engineer for mobile equipment. (Essential)
- 1SAP experience. (Essential)
- A solid background in reliability
- Degree in mechanical engineering (preferable) or mechanical trade qualifications with proven reliability experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Practical problem solving skills
- Ability to scrutinize data Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with key stake holders
In return you can expect:
This is an ongoing long-term contract position based in the Bowen Basin working on a 4 on 4 off, 4 on 2 off roster FIFO of Brisbane or DIDO. A generous day rate is on offer along with flights and accommodation paid for by the client along with the potential for the contract to be extended.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Mechanical Reliability Engineer Mobile Equipment Queensland