Mechanical Mining Heavy Duty Mechanics
The client is a leader in providing mechanical repairs to the mining, construction and road transport industry. They pride themselves on the quality service of their technicians and their well-equipped field service vehicles. Their workshop is fully equipped for machine & component overhauls and repairs.
They are currently screening for experienced Heavy Duty Mechanics to fulfill workshop duties and/or site duties. Shifts are 12 hours and accommodation will be provided on site. The site is 2 hours from Geraldton.
Who they are
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
Requirements to fulfill the role:
- Trade Qualified and experience in heavy duty machines, vehicles and equipment
- A sound knowledge of heavy road transport equipment
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining a high workmanship standard.
- Self-sufficient & motivated, reliable and flexible with the ability to problem solve and effectively multi-task.
- Effective communication, reading & writing skills.
- Ability to work within a team environment and independently as required.
- Conduct all activities in a manner to ensure personal safety, safety of others and environmental protection
- Full working rights in Australia
- HR license would be beneficial
- Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts
- Safety conscious
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including Drug & Alcohol screen
NOTE: When you apply for this job Heavy Duty Mechanics, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Would you like to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Mechanical Mining Heavy Duty Mechanics Geraldton WA