If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical & Sales Engineer Based in Townsville
Due to recent expansion plans their client now seeks a Mechanical Sales Engineer for their pioneering Townsville office. The company is on the move, and as such searching to engage a highly driven and commercially savvy engineer searching to make that next step.
You will be their driving force in the region, leveraging from their national client base. Having an entrepreneurial spirit, you will have the desire to build the business and will be fully supported to achieve success. Having the desire to build the business, you will be able to earn over and above your base salary, by being rewarded for your achievement and winning business.
You will be working for a privately owned national engineering design and asset management company, whose main focus is across small to medium sized structural Inspection, Integrity and contractor management contracts across major mine site assets; inc Bulk materials handling machines and Production Assets and Structures.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop unit specific Asset Management Plans for each major production-related asset, as allocated by the client
- Ensure resolution of engineering issues by conducting engineering
- investigations and devising engineering solutions for all allocated production-related assets
- Prepare & submit proposals for implementation of engineering solutions
- Perform Project Engineering/Management services for the execution of remedial works with the companies personnel and external contractors as required
- Participate in continuous improvement for the company and Client Management Systems and procedures
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities in the region for the company
- Provide project management support for onsite repairs as required
- Traveling state-wide is as a requirement – Self-management is required and encouraged.
- You must have the ability to work at heights and within confined spaces- essential.
- Min.5+ year Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar related qualifications. (time served qualified considered).
To be a success in your application:
- To have self-managed in an autonomous role before.
- Ideally have work within a small to medium sized similar company before.
- A proven desire to make a go of unique opportunities
- You could be a FIFO Engineer with relevant experience and searching to based office based with some travel or a Sales Engineer with relevant Asset/Material Handling expose who is searching to up-skill.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
What next & timelines
The client is searching to engage the right person asap, therefore please click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your resume to be considered.Apply for Mechanical Maintenance Sales Engineer Townsville Mining QLD